Perfect for the Eco-friendly Casual user, the Eco Plus ensures a smooth ride with its sturdy air blown front and solid rear wheels. Not to mention it has both a thumb trigger which gradually builds speed, and a handlebar brake to bring you safely to a halt. Requires a quick 4 hours charge, although the Eco Plus can be used as a manual scooter too meaning the fun never stops. Reach speeds of up to 15.5mph/25kph and cover a range of 8.7miles/14km off a single charge. Fitted with an LED display which allows you to track speed, speed mode and battery level. Foldable for storage and transportation.
- Max Speed 15.5mph/25kph
- Max distance 8.7miles/14km off a single charge
- 4 Hour Charge Time
- Built-in LED display for speed, speed mode and battery level
- 3 Speed settings
- 8" front air blown tyre
- 6.5" rear solid tyre
- 250w Rear hub motor
- Thumb trigger accelerator
- Handlebar and foot brake
- Foldable for easy storage
- Brake light
- 36v 5Ah lithium Battery
- Max weight tolerance: 100kg/ 15.7 stone
- Weight: 11kg
- For ages 14 years and over
- Includes 2 year warranty (Warranty covers Labour, Frame, Battery & Motor)
- Minimal Assembly Required
From handy FAQs and 'How to' videos to Zinc's spare parts and accessories store, if you've got questions about this product you'll find everything you need here.
Currently it is against the law in the UK to ride an Electric Scooter on pavements or roads, even in the cycle lanes. You can use them on private land and where permission is given by the land owner. Always wear a helmet and additional protective clothing and accessories.